Tuesday, October 19, 2004

NICU Day# 16

Both Reid and Virginia did pretty well today. Virginia had a fever and needed a little blood but otherwise had a fairly calm day. Reid is still alternating between the nasal cannula and CPAP mask but is handling it well. Sally had a good two week followup with her OB doctor and is recovering well from her surgery. I was able to hold my little girl for the first time today. Even though her little hand can only wrap around one of my fingers, I think she already knows she has me in the palm of her hand. Thanks again to everyone for their prayers, support and encouragement.
- Chris and Sally Thomas 10-19-2004

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Reid and Sally,
What a treat to be able to see Reid and Virginia. (Beth gave me your website.) They are such miracles. I know you look forward to the time when you can take them home! You are in my prayers. Take care of yourselves and your precious little ones.
Love,
Ene Pate

October 20, 2004 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home