Sunday, December 19, 2004

Virginia is home!

We had a big week at the Thomas'. Virginia came home on Thursday and has been doing well so far. Reid is still up at the hospital but is doing well and may get to come home soon. Virginia is keeping us busy at night but is already on a reasonable schedule thanks to the wonderful NICU staff at Forsyth Hospital. They have Reid trained to be on a slightly different feeding schedule so things shouldn't be too crazy when they're both at home. We feel so blessed to have even one baby home for Christmas, and look forward to having some family time over the holidays. Thanks to everyone for their support and prayers. We are amazed on a daily basis by the kindness of others, including some people we may have only met in passing.
- Chris and Sally Thomas

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my friends. I am so glad I an access this page. I am so thrilled for you that Virginia is home and I just know that Reid is not far behind. I can't wait to get my hands on them. I hope you all have a very blessed Christmas (I'm sure you will). God bless all of you.
Love,
Paula (Dr. Deaton's office)

December 21, 2004 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home